1. If you complain about the price, $20 dollars isn't much if you actually have an income.
2. If you do not have an actual income, its very likely that your parents support you. So you lose there...
3. Stop complaining on a forum in which the majority of the members enjoy the game, does no good to voice an opinion with only little thoughts to back it up.
4. If you spend your time having to register on a forum so you can post one thing and that one thing being nothing, go outside; it's nice out there.
5. It's the internet, voicing your opinion(such an insignificant one too) is as useful as shooting at a fly with a bazooka(really...).
1. If you are an active gamer, than that $20 for games such as these does add up to a lot of money. Now it is a great game, as I've said, just not $20 great.
4. And your 1st post is a real winner? Please take your own advise.
5. As you said, its the internet, voice your opinion, so what if its useful or not, if you don't like it, than look elsewhere, ...or you can take the time to sign up to a forum like this and voice your own opinion as you have done so thoughtfully well. Keep shooting, you'll get one someday.