Author Topic: Version differences  (Read 3438 times)

blueskirt

• Shoot
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Version differences
« on: May 11, 2015, 04:02:49 PM »
Hello, old fan from Dyson 1.02 here, I suspect my question has been asked before, heck, I suspect I asked this question before but forgot the answer, anyway here goes:

Last time I played Eufloria on the PC, there were news about the PSN version being in development, with extra content like new achievements, levels, skirmishes maps, game modes and features. The devs promised all of this would make its way onto the PC version eventually so I waited, and then the HD version for iOS was announced, then Blackberry, then Android and finally PC, each of these building onto the previous version and adding new features, at least that's the gist I got from the news coverage.

I recall that between Dyson v1.02 and the later Dyson versions, and then much later the original Eufloria version, there were a couple of levels and music tracks that slipped through the cracks, and I wanted to know if, between the original PC version of Eufloria and the PC version of Eufloria HD, and the various release in between, if there also was content that slipped through the cracks.

So my question is, has anyone played the old PC version, the PSN version, maybe one of the mobile version and the HD version on the PC and can tell me what are the features/maps/levels that have been added and removed at every steps in the release history?

sillytuna

• Eufloria lacky
  • Administrator
  • Arboreal Being
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 58
  • -Receive: 92
    • TunaHQ
  • Eufloria: Yes
Re: Version differences
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 10:42:18 PM »
All versions of Eufloria HD are identical. They were iterated from the PS3 version so are based on those levels with a reasonable amount of rebalancing involved. The PS3 version was iterated from the original PC Steam release, and that was iterated from the various Dyson releases.

On Steam you can get a pack with both Eufloria HD and Eufloria :)

Perhaps not quite the full answer you want but a starting point!