Author Topic: Flowers and pods?  (Read 5004 times)

Fraggy Muffin

• Seed
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Flowers and pods?
« on: May 28, 2013, 08:17:59 AM »
I've just started playing this game today but maybe there's better explanation later on but can someone explain what flowers actually do?

Pilchard123

• Tester
  • Old Oak
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 21
  • Eufloria: Yes
Re: Flowers and pods?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 08:33:12 AM »
THey enhance trees. If you plant then on a dyson tree, you get super-seedlings. If you plant them on a defence tree, you get a giant dreadnought seedling that has multiple lasers and will explode when it's killed. I like the dreadnoughts best myself, though I think you only get one per tree, whereas you get a potentially unlimited number of super-seedlings.

Aino

• Ent
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 27
  • They'll eat you next!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 01:05:32 AM »
THey enhance trees. If you plant then on a dyson tree, you get super-seedlings. If you plant them on a defence tree, you get a giant dreadnought seedling that has multiple lasers and will explode when it's killed. I like the dreadnoughts best myself, though I think you only get one per tree, whereas you get a potentially unlimited number of super-seedlings.

The dreadnoughts respawn when killed. KAMIKAZE!

Pilchard123

• Tester
  • Old Oak
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 05:38:07 AM »
Oh do they? I never noticed that before.

One might even say ...BONSAI!

BFG

• Seedling
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 01:11:55 PM »
Yes, I was enjoying the flower mines on level 10...I was able to clear the map pretty quickly when I got that ability.

Level 11, on the other hand, is a whole different story...I've played it close to 20 times, trying every approach I can think of, and I just can't break through.  The enemy has too many high-powered mines that they like to send at me before I have a chance.

Any suggestions?