Author Topic: Level 15  (Read 4582 times)

orchard440

• Seed
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Eufloria: Yes
Level 15
« on: March 07, 2013, 08:38:37 AM »
Help!  Getting a bit frustrated with this level.  :)   Can't seem to figure out how many seedlings to leave behind on each asteroid.  Is that part of the issue for failure?  I can't see the attackers and don't know where they're coming from, but I guess they're coming from some other dimension and surprise me. 

Any thoughts on this level would be very helpful.  The only hint on the game says to go slow.  I've done that (or I think I have) but it doesn't seem to matter. 

thanks!

Exobotanist

• Seed
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Level 15
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 02:33:29 PM »
I immediately charged the first two asteroids. The 3rd asteroid is the only one that will get attacked, and only by its lone neighbor. Just keep more troops on the southernmost asteroid than the neighbor, and defend those 3 asteroids until you've reached max Dysons, terraformed to best effect (energy is priority 1, strength 2), and finally build up some troops.

Beacon out troops from your peninsular base of good asteroids to a lousy little asteroid that would produce lousy troops anyway. And after a slow build up you'll quickly overrun enemy asteroids one by one to victory.

Just don't leave an asteroid with fewer troops than its neighbors and its unlikely to get taken, but keep an eye out for a rally, and smash them with superior numbers accumulating on your little beacon hub.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:05:24 PM by Exobotanist »

sillytuna

• Eufloria lacky
  • Administrator
  • Arboreal Being
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 58
  • -Receive: 92
    • TunaHQ
Re: Level 15
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 06:07:32 AM »
I start really aggressively and then try and hold asteroid 4 I think, as it is a bit stronger and tough to get. I then terraform that hard while keeping seedlings on a neighbouring asteroid I can use for defense.

Make sure your super seedlings, and you want lots of them, are kept clear of terraforming and planting where possible. For planting, normal seedlings are preferred but if you run out of those...