Author Topic: 我是来自百度贴吧【真菌世界】的但没有丁  (Read 60284 times)

但没有丁

• Seed
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Eufloria: Yes
我是来自百度贴吧【真菌世界】的但没有丁
« on: December 22, 2012, 11:20:39 PM »
有人懂中文吗?由于我的英语不好,所以我只能用中文了。如果可以的话,想请各位大神到【真菌世界】吧来参与讨论,谢谢各位。
这里附上链接:http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E7%9C%9F%E8%8F%8C%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C&fr=wap&ie=utf-8

Bonobo

• Achiever
  • Old Oak
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 11
  • Was born, still alive.
    • German Mac Mailing Lists
Re: 我是来自百度贴吧【真菌世界】的但没有丁
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 01:00:24 AM »
Whazzis? Site seems to translate Euflorium into Chinese?

Breakord

• Sapling
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 7
  • NO WORDS.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 01:45:52 AM »
Whazzis? Site seems to translate Euflorium into Chinese?
As a Chinese, I would say that that is Chinese indeed!
Those Chinese words mean:
Is there anybody who can speak  Chinese?I am not good at English, so I can only use Chinese...
Here, from the bottom of my heart,I'd like to invite you to visit the Baidu Post Bar of Eufloria in China to do some discussion about Eufloria!If possible!
Thank you!
Click the link below to visit us
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E7%9C%9F%E8%8F%8C%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C&fr=wap&ie=utf-8

Breakord

• Sapling
  • Thank You
  • NO WORDS.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 02:16:03 AM »
In fact, 但没有丁 and I are the managers of Bar.
The unofficial-released Chinese version of Eufloria, both classic and HD,  was avaliable soon after the release of English version...even each update...
I have been thinking about inviting you to visit the Bar since I registed, but I didn't for some reason...
Well, if you visit the Bar and if you need any help, you may type "@Breakord" in a new post or your reply to call me.

Breakord

• Sapling
  • Thank You
  • NO WORDS.
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 02:32:40 AM »
It may be useful to list some comparisons between English and Chinese:
Eufloria------真菌世界
New  Topic------发表新贴
Reply/Quote------回复
Post------发表
Regist------注册
Login------登录
User------用户名
Passwords------密码

The Bar is different from the forum in many aspects...

Breakord

• Sapling
  • Thank You
  • NO WORDS.
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 02:39:15 AM »
其实我是担心他们谈盗版或者破解问题。。。不过这反正是掩盖不了的既成事实,唉,随便吧。。。我可能想多了吧,缺乏楼主这样的勇气啊

Bonobo

• Achiever
  • Old Oak
  • Thank You
  • Was born, still alive.
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 03:49:38 AM »
[..]

The unofficial-released Chinese version of Eufloria, both classic and HD,  was avaliable soon after the release of English version...even each update...

[..]
Uhm, “unofficial release” … does this mean it is an illegitimate release? Not paid for?

If it is, should this thread then not better be removed?

但没有丁

• Seed
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 09:37:31 AM »
[..]

[..]
Uhm, “unofficial release” … does this mean it is an illegitimate release? Not paid for?

If it is, should this thread then not better be removed?
Actually,yes,it is.But it's doesn't a matter which enables you come or not.Software piracy in China is very normal, most of us are often do not know where to buy genuine software.
If we know where we can buy genuine software, then we would not care a little money.I think we should get some understanding.

Bonobo

• Achiever
  • Old Oak
  • Thank You
  • Was born, still alive.
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 07:47:52 PM »
Mh… I understand, sort of, but anyway I’d like Rudolf & Co. to decide and/or comment on this.

sillytuna

• Eufloria lacky
  • Administrator
  • Arboreal Being
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 58
  • -Receive: 92
    • TunaHQ
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 10:51:48 PM »
Actually,yes,it is.But it's doesn't a matter which enables you come or not.Software piracy in China is very normal, most of us are often do not know where to buy genuine software.
If we know where we can buy genuine software, then we would not care a little money.I think we should get some understanding.

It's easy easy easy to buy genuine software when it's digital and on iPhone or Android. It is also not expensive, not even in China.

Anyway, we have sold very few copies of Eufloria on iPhone yet have >20,000 iphone players in Asian territories - if only they'd paid. It's even only 99 cents now!

Piracy being normal in a country doesn't make it right.

That said, it's still nice to know people are playing the game.

但没有丁

• Seed
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 12:11:05 AM »

It's easy easy easy to buy genuine software when it's digital and on iPhone or Android. It is also not expensive, not even in China.

Anyway, we have sold very few copies of Eufloria on iPhone yet have >20,000 iphone players in Asian territories - if only they'd paid. It's even only 99 cents now!

I should say sorry about that,I mean we shouldn't play the game in a illegal way,maybe that would be a little hard to understand.but I want you know ,we love it.My English is not good ,so I couldn't say anymore,just this.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Ent
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2012, 05:30:39 PM »
你好,虽然我先在学中文但是我的中文不好。

这个 version有没有中文的文?  I don't think our version has Chinese language right?

If you guys are taking the game and adding Chinese language so you can play in Mandarin, I'm personally all for that, although my views don't necessarily represent Omni Systems.

i normally don't have a massive problem with piracy anyway, it's not something I feel I have the energy to change. I've watched other developers become quite obsessed with fighting piracy and I feel that in general the methods used hurt legitimate customers more.

If pirates are playing the game and recommending it to others and even setting up forums for it, I see that as spreading the word.

Bonobo

• Achiever
  • Old Oak
  • Thank You
  • Was born, still alive.
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 07:09:55 PM »
I really like the position you take here, Alex, respect!

Breakord

• Sapling
  • Thank You
  • NO WORDS.
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 01:06:34 AM »

Worrying about that piracy (maybe it's more accurate to call it ' crack ') ,may make you unhappy, that is why I didn't invite you guys to visit the Bar... :-[

The truth is, which makes me feel ashamed,
that most of players in mainland China are playing the cracked version of Eufloria.

Well, not Eufloria only, most of non-free single games, both on computer and on mobile device, will be cracked sooner or later once released...
Crackers' work efficiecy is amazing...
The Chinese government has taken steps to fight against piracy and crack,
but it seems that game crack has been ignored... :-[

Piracy or crack is unfair to the development team.
But to force players to buy genuine may be also unfair when there is a free or much cheaper version.
Sadly, it is hard to understand the importance of supporting genuine for those who don't understand the hardship of the development team.
(I understand ,so I bought a Google play version with my friend's help...somehow I can't register my own account...)

Piracy or crack do really injures the developers' feeling and harm their interests.
But piracy or crack also do really spreads it to the whole world, and then brings a bigger group of people buying the genine.Charging do really limits spreading.

If necessary, you can insert some ads to make up for the loss due to the crack, which may be better and easier to directly fight against the crack...(only my opinion...)

Well, you may regard my words as beautiful excuses,yet I must claim that I am NOT supporting piracy or crack.And no more talking about piracy or crack in this topic, please! This topic is just an INVITATION!

I love Eufloria, and I will do whatever I can do to surpport it...

Yet I have to admit that I have not enough courage to ask my friends to buy genuine... :-[

Alex

• Administrator
  • Ent
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 01:23:09 AM »
Leading by example is the sagest path. If your friends know you bought the game they will question their own motives.