Nm, googled it. :>
Yes you're right, it's going to take a long time to finish it, and then an even longer time to troubleshoot all the bugs. :>
However hopefully I will minimise the amount of time troubleshooting takes, because this time around I have followed some good programming practices:
1) All my stuff is commented like crazy, so it's reasonably easy to see what everything does
2) Things are split up into different functions, so I think the longest single function is only about 100 lines.
3) My tabs and spacing are well thought out and make it clear to see where loops and conditionals start and end.
4) Most importantly, I've spent nearly a year working on diagrams, plans and conceptual understanding of how it ought to work.
If I test each major section (such as pseudovertex generation) carefully before moving on, hopefully the troubleshooting needed at the very end will be kept to a minimum. :>