Meh... Here I am, playing games like Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead and COD5. Then here I am, gazing at a white screen with tiny flies everywhere, watching, waiting for hours as I conquer "space". I never thought a RTS could draw me in like this.
This game shows too much content for an alpha release. Seriously. I played every level at least 3 times and I can't get enough. I always come back to Level 3(attachment) with this circular cluster and that final, giant planet to take over.
This is a game I'll buy for sure. I saw this game in Steam's Coming Soon tab, followed the link to the website, downloaded it and fell in love. You guys should post your demo in Steam. It sure would draw more attention to this community.
- Add color contrast, a black background or color select. After playing long hours in a dark room, when I close my eyes, I can still see the Dyson planet with flies moving around them! Hallucinations or eye rape?
- An option to rally all your flies on 1 or multiple planets. That would be awesome.
- An option to see which kind of tree is on your planet on your menu.
- An options to be able to destroy a tree and replace it with another.
- Why not make more use of the Defense Tree? Make them spawn Defense flies that can act as kamikaze by sending them on another planet. Could be nice for tenderizing big enemy defenses. These flies, however, can't be used to plant a Dyson tree and their spawn time is much slower than normal flies. How about it?
- More levels, of course.
Keep up the good work guys. July 31 is too far away!