Author Topic: So... What's up?  (Read 35329 times)

annikk.exe

• Achiever
  • Ent
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
Re: So... What's up?
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2013, 08:51:31 AM »
<3

Bonobo

• Achiever
  • Old Oak
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 141
  • -Receive: 11
  • Was born, still alive.
    • German Mac Mailing Lists
  • Eufloria: Yes
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2013, 10:07:15 AM »
Hey annikk :)

So whatcha mean: you still love us? You’ve fallen in love? You still love Eufloria?

Greetz, Tom

annikk.exe

• Achiever
  • Ent
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2013, 06:38:48 AM »
The first and the last.. :>

I lurk... ready to return with a surge... when the time is right, and Eufloria HD makes it to PC.

Aino

• Ent
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 30
  • They'll eat you next!
  • Eufloria: Yes
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2019, 09:40:43 PM »
Reanimating this thread with the simple question: What have all you guys been up to? Any big changes in your lives? New job? Marriage? Any sad news?

It's been forever since I have been on the forum posting, so I'm very curious how things have been since last time this forum was active.

Lost Seedling

• Shrub
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2019, 04:27:20 AM »
I suspect nearly all of "us" have moved on from this forum and will never be seen again. Obviously, I continue to find enjoyment with the Classic Eufloria and when I am home I often will run AI wars for several hours a day. I am constantly thinking up new programs and maps I'd like to create, but without the community we once had here it seems pointless and a waste of my time (since I don't know what I'm doing and it takes me forever to write the code). I spend at least 6 months a year traveling and a lot of time in between pursuing hobbies and recreation as well as planning for the next journey. This past year I've lost 4 very good friends, so thoughts of my own mortality and contemplation of existentialism is never far away. I have to say, though, that the sharing of ideas and support amongst the denizens of the Euflorium will always be fondly remembered and treasured.