Just random bug fixes to stop the AI getting flummoxed by unusual situations. I can't remember if I added any new features, per se.
I'll go update the main post now. By the way, I've discovered (thanks to Cousin Joel) that it's possible to just organise my different modules into functions.
Here they all are:
You can click the "+" next to each function and it will expand out, so you can see the code inside. :>
Then inside LevelSetup(), I use the following command:AIInit()
and that initialises the AI engine.
Then, in function LevelLogic(), I use this command:InfectedAIEngine()
And then the engine just works just like it does normally. :>
Pretty handy for keeping things organised..